For Australian Citizens Only
All Saints’ College proudly participates in the ACER (Australian Council for Educational Research) Scholarship Cooperative Testing Programmes. The College awards a significant number of scholarships each year on the basis of outstanding academic achievement and musical ability. In addition, a number of special Head of College Awards for all-round merit are made annually.
• All applicants for 2018 scholarships must sit the ACER scholarship tests to be conducted at the College on Saturday, 25th February 2017.
• Registrations for all Scholarships for entry in 2018 will be received via this website from Tuesday, 6th September 2016.
• Registrations will close at midnight AEDST on Monday, 6th February 2017.
• Scholarship offers for all levels for entry in 2018 will be made by the end of March 2017.
Types of Scholarships Offered by All Saints’ College
1. Academic Scholarships (Years 5, 7, 9 , 10 and 11) are awarded essentially on the basis of the results obtained in the annual ACER Cooperative ACER Scholarship examination. Applicants should have a commendable academic record supported by a personal resume or folio showing academic and co-curricular achievements. Applicants who are new to the College will also be invited for an interview.
2. Music Scholarships (Years 7, 9, 10 and 11) are awarded to students who have attained a high level of instrumental or vocal performance achievement for their age level. Music scholarships are awarded on the basis of the results obtained in the annual ACER scholarship examination. In addition, music scholarship candidates are required to prepare for a short audition and to sit a simple theory/aural test. A comprehensive resume demonstrating the candidate's background and musical achievements is required and applicants who are new to the College will also be invited to an informal interview. A confidential report from the current instrumental tutor is also required.
3. Head of College Awards (Years 7, 9, 10 and 11) are made on the basis of the results obtained in the annual ACER examinations as well as on the applicant's co-curricular achievements. A Head of College Awards is by definition not a Scholarship but a recognition by the College of the contribution to be made by a genuine all-rounder to All Saints' College through their participation in all aspects of school life. A comprehensive folio or resume demonstrating the candidate’s achievements is required and applicants who are new to the College will also be invited to an informal interview.
Please carefully note the following:
* It is anticipated that every All Saints’ College scholarship applicant will attempt the ACER Cooperative Scholarship Tests.
* A separate application for Head of College Award will not be necessary.
All applicants should submit a photocopied resume (NO ORIGINALS) which includes the following:
* Resumes should reach All Saints’ College as soon as possible after the scholarship application is made.
* Resumes will not be returned (do not include originals).
The Procedure for Applying for all
1. Registration: The ACER scholarship Test is a cooperative test. Candidates may register with more than one school, however, they sit the test once only. In the case of multiple registrations, candidates list the schools in order of preference. Candidates sit the test on the scheduled date at the school chosen as first preference. Results are then reported to each school for which candidates have registered. More information about the ACER test, including past papers, is available on the ACER website.
The ACER Scholarship Parent Helpline phone number is 1300 768 952
2. College Interviews: will be scheduled with the Head of College for all scholarship applicants. All candidates not currently enrolled at All Saints’ College will be contacted upon receipt of their application to make a time for this interview to take place before the ACER test. Enrolled students who are shortlisted for a scholarship may be called for an interview prior to offers being made.
3. Test Centres: In 2017 candidates for 2018 entry scholarships who list All Saints’ College as their first preference must sit the ACER test at All Saints’ College except in cases where the residence of the applicant is 200km or further from the College. In these cases, candidates may be able to attempt the scholarship test at the nearest participating cooperative school, at an ACER Test Centre or at a non-ACER Test Centre. Applications should be made directly to ACER and All Saints’ College should be notified.
External Scholarships: The Bush Children’s Education Foundation (BCEF) provides financial assistance to school-aged children living in outback New South Wales. Assistance is available to subsidise the boarding expenses of primary and secondary aged children from families with restricted financial resources.
Please contact All Saints' College for further details.
Phone: 02 6331 3911
Fax: 02 6332 7390
29 March, 2017
On Tuesday, 27 March All Saints' students Charlie O'Neill and Amber Stockman represented…
28 March, 2017
Year 11 Biology class have completed their mandatory field work at the local property of Dr…
28 March, 2017
On Sunday, 26 March, Father Paul Woodhart held our regular Sunday night chapel down by the…
28 March, 2017
Harriett and Eliza. Allison Welsh (Assistant Head of House) was on duty on Friday, 25 March. She…